Saturday, October 27, 2012

30 days of thanks: a November challenge (2012 style!)



So while I've been fretting on Twitter and everywhere else about the upcoming FRANKENSTORM OF DOOM (but seriously, this is really the first time I've ever been actually scared of a storm), my girl Brandee reminded me of a little challenge I headed up last November - 30 days of thanks. Click on the link to read about this simple challenge to look around and take stock of what you're thankful for - whether it be a good stash of library books to keep you entertained when the power goes out (check), a roof over your head to keep you safe (check), or a bottle of wine to keep you sane (double check).

The challenge begins November 1. It can be as simple as a tweet, a picture, or a long blog post. Join us, won't you? And spread the word!

Oh, if you're tweeting, let's hashtag this #30daysofthanks.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll try! Probably would be a good thing to make my mind think about.

Cinderita said...

I am totally in! Thanks for doing this.

Unknown said...

:) Love this.

Sara Rose said...

Doing it! Started already!

Lynne Modranski said...

Great minds think a like!
www.squidoo.com/IAMTHANKFUL and
https://www.facebook.com/events/287459104706675

Plus check out the hashtag #30DaysofThankfulness

Praise God!!!